Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
27 November, 11:22
Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
28 November, 05:35
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
All these new drops from Q and subliminal messages from VK and a few others are telling me they could be coming for us AGAIN... through their illusionary mandates, possible shut downs, etc. STAY GROUNDED in TRUTH and LOVE - NO FEAR!. DO NOT give in- protect your loved ones the best you can with the TRUTH. Close yourself from the outside world and keep working WITHIN. It's death or FREEDOM... you can take that to the bank. You are MORE powerful than you know... but THEY know it! YOU are your own SAVIOR! ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™

--PROTECT your DNA at all costs. It has always been about US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
..."u can take that to the bank".
Whos bank? ....theirs?

Realize that until WE ALL remove our money from their banks THEY are still in control.
Cash ur checks and remove it in full...all savings...all 401K's ...ALL OF IT!!!
BRING THE FALL OF THE CABAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get what u meant...not an attack my dear. Just hoping people will realize how we enable our own slavery. U rock Sanctity Seeker!!!
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค
11:52 AM - Nov 28, 2022
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
28 November, 04:27
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
โ˜บ๏ธOf course also that 'illusionary' bank....thanks for the smiles.. and the support!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 November, 04:45
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
Yes ma'am...the proverbial bank as it were. I agree with ur whole msg too. Specially about "within". Some reason i got up and the banks came to mind as a frustration to me...but they're evil, so its us that is frustrating me. We need to separate from the evil...not let them keep holding, using, and losing our money. Everywhere i see people paying with a card instead of cash...not realizing that it gives ur power away at their discretion. They are FUNDING THE ENEMY!..giving them a reason to even exist. BANKING and hense BANKERS are the enemy. Its not by accident that banks are run by:
The Conspiracy Brothers.
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ