Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

The best thing that we can do for ourselves and our families and our planet is simple, it is to connect with God.

You don't need anyone else to connect to God.
You don't need gurus or priests, or anyone else to hear from God.

God talked to his ppl and sent Angles in Biblical times and he still does today.

I have been in his presence in my NDE and one other time since, but he talks to me both verbally at times and daily thr what he puts in front of me to see and decide on what to do with.

I can't say how God will communicate with you but I can tell you that He will if you reach out to Him.
I would, as this man suggests, say to be sure to listen as most ppl only talk to God and don't listen or pay attention to what He sends them.

You can be with God, you are a fractal piece of Him.

https://youtu.be/Xw59gbpcj...
WE MUST DO THIS EVERY DAY | Spend Quiet Time With God - Morning Inspiration to Motivate Your Day - YouTube

It says in Scripture that Jesus would often withdraw to a quiet place in order to pray. Very early in the morning, Jesus got up, left the house and went off ...

09:53 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
B.I. Blillz @OriginalBlackIce
28 November, 10:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Now on Spotify!!
Original BlackIce "No Attachments"
LIsten!! GoodMusic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396