Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
28 November, 05:09
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
YES

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
28 November, 04:42
It isn’t eczema, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t peanut allergies, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t asthma, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t POTS syndrome, it is vaccine damage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
28 November, 04:32
the ongoing list:
allergies
ALL autoimmune diseases

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 November, 04:30
Indeed, the vaXXed got many illneses. Some dying within weeks after this vaXXes.
I once got a friend (in my younger years). And once a week I talked with him sitting in front of a house on the doorstep. One day he told me that he got sick after a vaxxination and that his hearth did not function well anymore. One day I returned as usual to talk with him, but he did not come. His Mom came to me, telling me he had died in the past weekend.😭 Vaxxed to death.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 November, 03:30
Hello My Friend Dimitri,

Thank You For Sharing. 💕🙏💕👍💕

As a child, I had tonsillitis every year.

One time it turned into walking pneumonia and had to be in hospital.

In the '80's my research took me to alternative medicines, Herbs, vitamins, minerals...

Pau D'Arco, Dandelion leaves, flowers, roots, Echinacea, Acidophilus, Tumeric, Cinnamon, Garlic, Red Clover, Rose Hips, Ginger, Local Organic Honey, Dark Chocolate, Black Strap Molasses, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, Plain Greek Yogurt, Ferminted Veggies, Organic Garlic, Elderberries, Juniper Berries, are a few things from Earth I incorporated into my life and have only been sick once since.

The secret is to maintain healthy orgainc foods, and keep a regiment going to ward off bad stuff. If one isn't in maintenance & realizes drainage then one should kick in one's regiment concoction to destroy the bad stuff within a few hours. Never allow it to go days without treatment which will allow a stronghold of illness.

💕🙏💕

Dimitri Anon @Spartan
28 November, 05:28
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Al that you listed are excellent and healthy alternatives to chemicals pumped in our bodies. Thank you for your reply and hopefully many who read this will use them.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 November, 09:31
Agreed. I am so angry about this. Dr Mikovits book outlines the discovery of the incorrect assumptions made in medical research, and how they silenced the researchers who discovered this.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 November, 09:16

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 November, 08:36
They created the autist army... but never imagined we would turn on them.

Use their weapons against them.