Only people mentioned by Spartan in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
28 November, 08:08
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I miss them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
28 November, 07:40
In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication
I remember the change. I'm a sky watcher so the difference between contrails and chemtrails was immediately very clear. I remember telling people, that's not right, that's not a contrail.. of course I was crazy, didn't know what I was talking about etc.. How many people I asked do you even know how a contrail is made.. most not a clue. They didn't like a smart kid knowing more for sure. They found out.. or will. I already wonder if all the "crazy" stuff I talked about all my life ever gets jogged in their memories.. now that so much truth has come out.. I wonder if it pops in their head that kid was froggin right.. I was anon before anon and I didn't even know it lol.. Blessed to be born awake. The Best Is Yet To Come😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
28 November, 08:40
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
You are SOOO right! I have seen both at the same time and even pointed them out to a friend who just gave me that, "you-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about" look and tried to explain that the "vapors" from planes at different altitudes would react differently to the air around them...I said, "In what way?" No explanation, just an exasperated sigh, an eyeroll, then told me to stop listening to all those conspiracy theorists! They view me as a paranoid, tin-hatted old woman who asks a lot of annoying questions and theorizes utter nonsense! So be it! Wonder if they will EVER wake up?