Doug from Canada @DougT
27 November, 05:17
Walmart kidnapping by the thin blue line gang

All they have to do is to arrest the father and then they can take the kid.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
27 November, 08:31
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
You do not, i repeat do not need to show ID.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug from Canada @DougT
But what if the cops know this and don't care because all they really want is the child?
10:03 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DougT in this post can reply
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
28 November, 08:32
In response Doug from Canada to his Publication
Thats a parents decision, im just referring to the law.
The parent could call a family member to show up and get the child.
If youre a solo parent with no help, then you probably shouldn't have gotten into this situation.

Doug from Canada @DougT
28 November, 09:28
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
In terms of the law I agree that he doesn't have to ID, that's old news. You say "then you probably shouldn't have gotten into this situation", I put the full length video below this video, what exactly did you see that he did to put him in "this situation", I saw nothing, but I did hear an accusation with no proof and no victims, and I did see some out of control cops that I think may have been manipulating the law and playing stupid.