Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 November, 04:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
The only other Q post with "prophet - tic" is #1643
Interesting read. https://qalerts.app/?q=pro...

Qanon: The Path To Dictatorship
by Brock Dorsey on June 28, 2018
..........Perhaps the most compelling narrative is Q’s assertion that high level crime and corruption has been committed within Obama’s Department of Justice and heads of the intelligence agencies, going up to his Chief of Staff Loretta Lynch. Q compares the systematic dismantling of these “bad actors” to defusing a bomb: the right wires must be cut to disable the mechanism without detonating the entire thing. In this case, the “explosion” of an inadvertent detonation would be the complete collapse of the entire Judicial Branch of America. Q warns that if such an event could occur, all court rulings throughout this period of time could be rendered null and void, and ultimately be challenged according to our current legal channels.
But what if this is the actual plan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Scully @bsculls
28 November, 09:48
"Focus on the mission" sounds like my buddy 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 November, 10:00
In response Brian Scully to his Publication
FWK :)

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
28 November, 08:05

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
28 November, 02:21
what does ascension islands have to do with power?

knowledge twice
information twice
power twice

power=energy > ‘energy in very important’ paraphrasing CIC DJT speech at recent rally

ascension islands government website = green 👇
and temperatures = 123👇

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
27 November, 11:03
#4964 WOW - ARRIVED on Earth 1776!!! Genderless prophet! https://www.washingtonpost...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 November, 03:51
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
😂😂😂😂👍

Every Time @soTELLme533
28 November, 03:53
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Really? This person had no X's or Y's in her DNA?

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 November, 10:20
Oh I thought Q was the PAST and FUTURE America????

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
27 November, 09:58
Thanks for sharing.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 November, 10:38
In response GorillaB 369 to his Publication
happy to share!

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
27 November, 10:07
Q: HOW TO EXPOSE FAKE QUEEN? 🤔

AFTER CHINESE QUEEN OF CANADA I TOOK OUT ANOTHER ONE😁😁😁

YEP. IT WAS DISTURBING. BUT DEFINITEDLY THOUGHT PROVOKING.

ITS QUITE SAD IF YOU BECOME MEME...

I OFFICIALLY BECOME A KILLERQUEEN

https://youtu.be/5ROP5Z-8J...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 November, 09:50
when were these released? i found myself checking for a new one, and i never do that.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 November, 03:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Yesterday

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
27 November, 09:40
spelling matters
QPost 4666
11-Sept-2020
9-11
ts 12-51-45

or 3:6:9
see something
Say something
SSQ=gematria engish 330
simple 55
new time(line)
Frogs released in due time

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
27 November, 09:24
x marks Da SpoT keK

Tequila Mockingbird @Tequila45
27 November, 09:28
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
thats its own thing - its wild look it up

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 November, 09:14
Have POTUS and Q earlier signaled how we can REPAIR/RESTORE our DNA to the original?

Q522
January 13, 2018

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
28 November, 07:14
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
I think most of us have had our DNA tampered with its been going on for generations. However, if they can change your DNA then I believe it can be changed back, and repaired.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 November, 04:00
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Not 2 b over Looked
JER: 29;11
"For i know the plans I have for you .........."

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 November, 08:55

The Real Me @TheRealMe
27 November, 09:50
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Did we just get our hands slapped?

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
27 November, 08:41
for the record... im just another anon ...lol
all the people with prophet handles 😂

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
27 November, 09:45
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
27 November, 09:46
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Don't worry, Prophecy is a divine gift shared by all children of the most high, it cannot be taken away.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 November, 08:39
Closer. Than. Ever!

Cindy Shadrick @PoodlesRock
27 November, 08:33
God has written his name in our DNA

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 November, 08:33
Interest comment after the drops on 8k

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 November, 09:02
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
+ @kimrunner

Twitter will be the "Theater of War" in which we will win the final battle of this Information War. 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
27 November, 08:29
Kim Clement is the only Prophet I trust....but I focus on God...eager to learn about God & myself.

arba happihr @arba
27 November, 08:27
💞🙏