Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
11-27-22 Juan, DNR, Ghost, Loy Brunson

https://rumble.com/v1xe0fy...

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ LOY BRUNSON
After we filed, 5 days later my brother, Raland, the plaintiff,
received a call from SCOTUS Clerk’s Office..
THEY DECIDED TO ACCEPT THIS CASE
BASED ON RULE 11..
BECAUSE THEY CHARACTERIZE THIS
AS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY.
They requested he put additional pleadings in it..
& GET IT TO US AS SOON AS YOU CAN..
We mailed it 20th of Oct..
Nov 23rd.. we see the Solicitor General
is representing the 388 defendants.
SHE WAIVES THEIR RIGHT TO OPPOSE IT..
It could be in conference with the 9 Justices next week
If 4 agree it goes forward..
They have complete power to adjudicate the complaint.
They could award EVERYTHING we’re asking:
THE REMOVAL OF A SITTING PRESIDENT
VICE-PRESIDENT
& 385 MEMBERS OF THE U.S. HOUSE & SENATE..
We could have a bloody Revolution
if they don’t rule in favor of this
& a bloodless smooth Revolution if they do πŸ’₯
07:32 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 08:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Nana will be your 107 on this one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
30 November, 09:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ˜½πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

I hope you & yours are enjoying a Happy Holiday Season, Nana.
You've got a lot of pressure
to put one swell gift for your grandson under that tree!! πŸ€©πŸŽ„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 November, 07:48
The brothers playing Trumpets really brings in Divine possibilities....HOW COOL...The Trumpets in Revelation! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ™πŸ€”πŸ’₯

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
30 November, 07:45
Just listened to the Juan videos related to this lawsuit. Everything seems to be Divine intervention the way it happened. The attorneys for the 385 defendants Quit, and out of thousands of lawsuits, SCOTUS picked this one. Too many coincidences to NOT be God at the helm of this ship! GOD BLESS THE Brunson Brothers for their Brilliant suit against the Evil Corruption. I think Shit will hit the fan real soon!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€β€πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
29 November, 08:01
thank you so much for posting the link:)

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
28 November, 09:21
Removal of a sitting president.... Would the honor of removing that POS go to the MILITARY???
Military is the only way from what I've heard...

30 November, 05:02
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Tell it to the Marines!!! πŸŽ–οΈπŸŒŠ

#GodBless
#GODSPEED
#THANKYOU ❀️

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
28 November, 08:52
Loy Brunson’s website is
7discoveries.com
where you can make a donation via cc or Venmo
😊

28 November, 08:58
In response Karen Lafferty to his Publication
Thanks Karen.
I put it on my GIF but maybe not big enough! πŸ˜½πŸ’ž

Green 8700 @Green8700
28 November, 04:30
awesome and relatively short! Thank you!

28 November, 04:56
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
I hope you had a chance to listen to the vid.
Loy goes into it in better detail
but at least I was able to squeeze in the gist!

Agree. AWESOME!! 🀩🀞🀞🀞

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
28 November, 01:03
EXCELLENT video, thank you for posting it!! It's great to hear one of the Brunson brothers say exactly what happened, when!!

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
28 November, 12:22
Kat, I have to thank you for all of your amazing work.πŸ’• I simply don't have the time to listen to all of the videos and you know Juan (Juanito to some πŸ˜‚) can be a real troll 🀣🀣 and he can take forever to get to the point (just gimme the factsπŸ™) and despite the fact that he has some amazing intel, I just don't have the time to listen in order to sift through the ramble until I discovered you! You precious patriot truther you 😍 and you include one of my faves, Q)The Storm Rider as well as many others. I have watched you from afar and joined really to thank you. You literally restored my sanity and made my job of trying to give some hope to my humanitarians as we gear up for our major projects. Wanted to send you a big hug πŸ€— and lots of love, πŸ’–beautiful lady.😍 You are so cherished. x

connie wright @cowri
27 November, 11:50
Team Awesome Power Hour with Loy Brunson 11/26/2022 - YouTube

We are THRILLED to bring you an update on Supreme Court 22-380 with Loy Brunson! He was so gracious to share his time and knowledge with us. We pray you will...

28 November, 12:00
In response connie wright to her Publication
πŸ€žπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
27 November, 11:04
Timing is everything!

28 November, 01:33
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
So right, Sam. It seems like the "timing" on this case
plus the fairy dust is lining up for something wondrous.
I know we are ALL praying/envisioning/affirming
it be so!
I'm imagining the ENTIRE BIDAN ADMIN
being marched into Gitmo!!! 😹

A girl can dream 🀩

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
27 November, 10:58
Holy hand cream batman!

Loves America @Liberty22
27 November, 09:09
βœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

27 November, 09:18
In response Loves America to her Publication
πŸ€žπŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ”†

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
27 November, 08:18
IN HISTORY OF EARTH THERE IS NO SINGLE ONE BLOODLESS REVOLUTION...

IF ITS BLOODLESS, ITS OBVIOUS STAGED 3RD LETTERS AGENCIES "INSIDER TRADING" OF GOVERNMENT TALKING HEADZ ONE FOR ANOTHER... ☝️☝️☝️

YOU COULD HAVE EVOLUTION.

IT MEANZ, THAT YOU EVALUATE WHICH POINTS OF YOUR "ADVERSARIES" IS WORTHY TO NEGOTIATED VITAL COMPROMISE AND WHICH ARE OBVIOUS NO GO... 😁😁😁

THEN SIMPLY IMPLEMENT ON YOUR PLAN THEIR VALID POINTS AND MAKE THEM WORKING THEIR OWN PLAN BY NEW DESIGN.

arba happihr @arba
27 November, 07:56
4 of these judges are white hats, I think I remember which ones they were 😊

27 November, 08:06
In response arba happihr to her Publication
πŸ€žπŸ™πŸ˜½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•ŠοΈ