Only people mentioned by dan7gtar in this post can reply
Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
16 February, 02:00
In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication
Sadly, I believe there were thousands of dead children and adults in the tunnels. My heart and prayers go out to ALL those who were freed and our exceptional military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brooke M Patriot @BrookeWeGoAll
09 February, 03:41
video not available....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val dVonn @valdvonn
08 February, 12:23
Why so many body bags? I thought this would be another version of Cabal intention to send us all to FEMA camps... but no, this time the story goes down, beneath the White House. I hope we DO Flood DC with the waters from the Potomoc to then abondon the Evil Empire forever more.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
07 February, 04:33
You'll hear the reason why so many body bags at the WH in this new video with Juan O'savin, Charlie Ward and Nino Rodriguez, hosted by Ann Vandersteel. This is a great round table! Very enlightening and gives your perspective. We are very close! https://rumble.com/vdl1pn-...

dan7gtar Q-Tip @dan7gtar
07 February, 04:48
In response Janet Love to her Publication
thanks for the link. I'll check this out.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
06 February, 04:42
I was trying to find them in SSfing's video but never saw! thanks! ugh also. And why, indeed? wow.

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
06 February, 04:36
The Biden Administration doesn't care about us

Please share this video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...