Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 November, 12:10
Dog (lightly) bit my son tonight.

Was more of a warning bite than anything, and no cuts or anything. Son is totally fine and was laughing minutes later, but we’re a bit shaken up.

Anyone gone through this with their dog?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
Certainly have. December 1994. I was feeding my 8 Lab puppies. Had a retired K-9 German Shepherd who was fairly new in our household. It was evening and a Storm was coming in. I somehow got in the way of pecking order while feeding and the shepherd jumped up and bit me on my upper right shoulder blade. It was a quick bite and release but terrifying. I was bruised for a solid week. First and last time.
07:29 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PrplSunsh7ne in this post can reply
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
28 November, 02:13
In response June Nelson to her Publication
Interesting. That's the gesture Cesar Millan (Dog Whisperer) explains is how the pack leader (alpha person) warns other pack member that he/she is in charge. Human: quick hand pinch to should/neck of dog to establish authority. Not a certified dog trainer, but experienced dog sitter. Have seen it work. Be responsible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396