Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Hey Family, Lauren wanted me to tell all of you she loves you and she said to check out this verse for a little comfort๐Ÿ’œ
07:05 PM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 November, 08:02
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Miss you Sister Warrior!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
27 November, 07:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Thank You! Lauren you're deeply missed and Loved. Hang in there sista. Praying for you. We need you! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โฃ๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 November, 07:14
Please give her this

Numbers 6:24-26 ๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ™

27 November, 07:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
gotcha! I just gave it to her๐Ÿ‘

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 November, 07:14
We miss her!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 November, 07:12
Tell her High and Prayers 4 me / AU
Missing Her decodes

27 November, 07:23
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
she misses decoding just as much as you miss her decodes ๐Ÿ’œ

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 07:11
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘