Only people mentioned by huwhitememes in this post can reply
Sub mariner @Submariner
15 February, 02:05
In response huwhite memes to his Publication
My Great Grandfather, My Grandfather, My Father, My Brother and Myself all have fought for that flag, I had many friends and battle buddies sent home under that flag. And when Colon Krapeedick decided to disrespect it, he made my blood boil. That was the last day I watched football. These overpaid babies that have never fought in a war, are considered heroes? I served in Desert Shield, Desert Storm, OIF and OEF. I fly my flag with pride and honor, and I don't GIVE A DAMN WHAT ANY MUSLIM THINKS ABOUT MY FLAG, OLD GLORY WILL FLY TILL I DIE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
15 February, 10:07
In response Sub mariner to his Publication
Amazing! Thank You so much for you and your family's dedication and sacrifice! True Patriots! I highly agree with your sentiments in the comment you left as well. May God Bless and Keep You and Yours! πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
08 February, 04:24
isn't it backwards? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈβœ…

09 February, 05:07
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
No it's not. If you have your stars hanging on the right, you might want to take it down and flip it so they hang on the left :)

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 February, 09:46
The one without the gold fringes. Perfect.

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
06 February, 05:55
mayB THIS IS A FLAG CONSIDERATION

06 February, 05:20
😱 My God. This is my first post that has gotten this much love! Amazing! Much Love Patriots 🀜🏻πŸ’₯πŸ€›πŸ»
πŸΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—