NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
1) The Pentagon said that the US National Guard will be in Washington for as long as necessary. It is not yet known when the military will be withdrawn, said Defense Department spokesman John Kirby.
As you may recall, I reported that some congressmen and other officials have already been arrested. The list is being updated. Most likely, right now, criminal tribunals are being held in military-occupied Washington. That's what the military is there for. The tribunals are likely to last until March.
#wwg1wga
#MAGA
thegreatawakening
04:32 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 February, 06:51
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Where can I find the list?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
06 February, 04:52
Those People in the Capitol are forced to wear Facemasks.
This is a experimental Action forced by whom?
You need to see the Nürnberg Code.
If they where Prisoners the Army could not let them wear Facemask for such long times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
06 February, 06:51
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
Mandating mask is a war crime

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 04:39
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
06 February, 04:33
2)Washington is now more like Silent Hill or some kind of twilight zone.
It is very important to understand that the military does NOT protect the Democrats. They keep order during the tribunals. Trump controls the process and watches. Remember his farewell speech at the airport? "I will watch, watch... We'll be back soon."
Everything is clear and clear.