Only people mentioned by panaxxxa in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
07 February, 03:56
In response pan axxxa to his Publication
lied to.. our whole lives!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brown Fox @BrownFox
06 February, 10:31
curious whatever happened to that newscaster guy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Proud Patriot @ProudPatriot223
06 February, 08:33
So, where are all the people on those planes???? Hmmmm

Only followers of this user (SusyCaz) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

John Tiger @JohnTiger
06 February, 05:43
I remember seeing that, along with footage of the metal beams cut at a perfect 45 degree through, I assume, "string bombs" set to quickly cut these. This information kept my mind open to all possibilities and I'm thankful for this.

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
06 February, 05:12
I thought i have seen all the video related to 911, yet i've never seen this one ! Huge ! Thank you !

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
06 February, 04:59
We ALL felt that something was just not right upon hearing this news and connecting the dots! 2000 plus lives were lost and NOBODY suffered JUSTICE for their CRIMES!!!

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
06 February, 04:57
There also use to be video of an army female that was partially blown up in the pentagon explosion and she was interviewed by a reporter and she said that she was in Afganistan and she knows what a bomb is and that was a bomb that blew up in the pentagon not a plane crashing into it.....I hope she is still alive.

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
14 June, 04:48
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
06 February, 04:32
i remember this