Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Goodwill Industries was founded in 1902 by a minister named Edgar J. Helms. Interestingly enough, Helms was one of 33 honorees inducted into the “Points of Light-The Extra Mile” by GHW Bush.

Embezzlement, fraud, paying the disabled workers as low as .23 cents per hour, while the CEOs brought in 6+ figure salaries. Sending our donations of clothing to third world countries, crippling their markets and filling the landfills. Reprehensible!

Goodwill industries has received million dollar grants from Jeff Bezos, Wal-Mart, and Google.

The current Vice Chairman, Gordon R. England, was deputy secretary of defense under GW Bush.
11:40 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
30 November, 07:15
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I used to give/donate everywhere. Sadly, I don’t trust anyone anymore and stopped giving. I’m asked for donations everywhere, and always asked to round my purchases up to the next dollar amount. I was still giving to folks directly on the street but even some of them have been proven to be scams 😢😞. The only donations I do today are the go fund me if my instincts tell me it’s probably legitimate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 November, 03:09
I realized as soon as my eyes were opened to the one eye.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 12:06
As a lifelong Treasure Hunter, I have been aware of Goodwill's
evil practice and the extravagant payroll for the higher ups.
Just last night I was watching an episode of Antique Roadshow on youtube and saw a woman who bought a very small Faberge' pill box at Goodwill that was nestled in a bag with other similar items.
It was valued at $18k 😁

I have no doubt word will get back to the top. It made my night.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 November, 03:35
In response Evangelina to her Publication
I just went Thrifting this weekend. I found a brand new tea pot that I liked for 9.99 and it was half price. I looked it up online and saw that the brand sells to the 400s. I got it for $5.00. It's worth a minimum of 180.00. I love thrifting. I knew Goodwill was a sheister outfit too because they have a points reward system and they take points aways instead of give you points. Some of my recent all new treasures. It's one of my favorite things to do with my kids when we are at the Cape.