Olga Delandelles @Iris_StClair
17 January, 07:14
What is in Vaccines and what they do to you.

https://youtu.be/kEsfzIxGj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
One flu shot (only one) gave me an autoimmune disease that bout killed me and my child I birthed. I know this cause when I stopped listening to the doctors ,that knew nothing about the disease at the time, under their care I grew sicker taking enough meds to kill a bull ,told I would've to take for the rest of my life , however I grew sicker bleeding enternally , hair falling out due to the amount of steriods they would give me for over a year ....Then I heard God speak to me he said stop going , I did , thank god I did I do not believe I wouldn't be here to tell you this! I am damaged ,YES🇺🇸
07:25 AM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Olga Delandelles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply
Laughing Zebra @LaughingZebra
17 January, 07:51
In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication
I have had simular experience with dr's. I had a perfectly healthy gallblader removed. woke up during that surgery! Now I dont take medication without research and I avoid the Dr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 January, 08:17
In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication
God bless you :) I hope you are well now amd thank you for sharing too ❤️🇺🇸

17 January, 08:20
In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication
I as well take none of the forty pills they told me i had to take to live:) I must say this even though i am damaged form that year if hell, with my famipy so scared , I know in my heart I did what was best for me , I felt over the years as each year went by a little better from the poison voming out of my body, the meds weren't doing anything but keeping me deathly sick:( I wouldn't wish what I welt thru amd i am sure yoi can relate on anyone it was pure misery!!

17 January, 07:31
I am healthy now i do not bleed anymore i am not deathly sick , I don't take what they told me I had to take to live :) This is a miracle and i lived it I never forget either....I am not saying all doctors are bad im fact they aren't and k know many good personally . what I am saying is under obama admin when this occured I lived it and these people didn't know the vaccime did this to me then the very meds they have me and they specifically told me they didn't know much about it , I used my brain and knew something didn't make sense these guys didn't know everything and told me.

17 January, 07:38
I also know how I feel taking care of me out from all those meds , seeing a nutritionist about what triggered this and didn't..The year I did what doctors said ,that knew nothing about my man giving disease, my disease that I'm pretty sure was given to me by the vaccine co consideration I watched many after this flu shot end with same results , fluctuating from mild to severe and maybe a differant autoimmune disease as well. I was severe as it got so I only know my story and this is one of many I thought I might add today ❤️GOD BLESS ALL 🇺🇸Hope I shed some light with my story