KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
As of late, Almost Everything that I think of, I see somewhere or hear… & having conversations with People, I have a thought & then within a couple of minutes, the person is literally talking about my thought 💭… hmmm 🧐🤔 What dis mean? When I think back, I guess this has always somewhat happened… But now, This has been happening more & more in my Life, How about You? Have You been experiencing this?
12:34 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 November, 10:46
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
How I just noticed the B’s in the Brains… lolz 😂🤣😭 KiKi!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
27 November, 12:11
Yes especially in the last few months.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
27 November, 12:11
Yes especially in the last few months.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
27 November, 11:39
I always say...
"we're on the same wavelength".

Intuitiveness is deep in one's Soul.

Yuckies are trying to rob the innocent
of their inner intuitiveness by robbing their
innocence with adult vulgar perversion...

Yuckies want to Taint a child's pure thoughts with perverse evil ways. Once a child sees something out of the realm of a child they no longer are Innocent and pure in their thoughts. That's how evil predators steal innocence from the innocent, leaving a void within the child who looks to fill the void. Usually the void is filled with more evil darkness.

Keep your children close, and away from many outside influences so they can have a solid foundation as you raise them up in the way they should go. 💕🙏💕

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 November, 10:29
love the 1234 time stamp! 😁

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 November, 10:29
In response I am Keri to her Publication
:)

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
27 November, 10:28
❤️❤️❤️YES!! It is beyond BEAUTIFUL!! Happy Sunday!! Be safe!! 😎

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 November, 10:28
Yes, most of my life but more often now.

Law & Physics @physics171
27 November, 09:39
For my whole life.
This is happening more.
Thank you, super reflection.
💜

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
27 November, 04:41
WELCOME TO 5D

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 November, 02:32
My son and I were having a conversation Wednesday and it was total deja vu, location, words, the whole nine yards. Like time is moving backward Or we moved forward and got dropped off back here.
Not sure how that works?🤷‍♀️

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 November, 02:09
Yes...
and as I continue to work for this to happen, the frequency for success increases...
I am no longer surprised how often the synchronicity occurs.

I just smile and keep on keepin' on!

ENERGY!!!

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
27 November, 01:56
lymbic resonance, please watch Sense8 on netflix. same makers as The Matrix so a must see for us ❤️👈🏼👈🏼👈🏼

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
27 November, 01:48
Resonance. You and the other person each have the same operating frequency. ESP is real.

Now what would really be something is...

"I know Kung Fu" and be able to prove that you do.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
27 November, 10:26
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
👍💥😃🙏❤️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 November, 01:48
Dear Kiki
I would say I have also had them throughout my life, those synchronicities✨ But in the last year it seems that I experience it more often...Maybe we vibrate higher and thus our Intuition is strengthened? Much Light and LQVE🙏😇111:11❤️✨

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 November, 01:39
yes

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
27 November, 01:32
Yup. Been happening so much and happens within moments of my thoights…telepathy coming in stronger!! it’s part of our destiny!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 November, 01:37
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
ringing/high pitch every so often in the ears usually when speaking the "deep" truth to someone 🤔

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
27 November, 01:30
I have Kiki ... tho not more so lately that i've noticed. hving said that not been interacting enough to notice maybe? (been studying). will consciously see if it is more - interesting. ✨💛

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 November, 01:06
THE HEART'S INTELLIGENCE: PERSONAL, SOCIAL AND PLANETARY HEART AND MIND COHERENCE AND THE "TRANCE"-FORMATION OF THIS WHIRLED INTO THE "BODY OF CHRIST"
The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence: A path to personal, social and global coherence - YouTube

The Spiritual Heart -- is in a way a little like a smart phone, invisibly connecting us to a large network of information. It is through an unseen energy tha...

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
27 November, 07:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
9-12-22

GODS TALKING:
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.