Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
27 November, 10:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 November, 10:27
I hope our accounts are reinstated! 🙏

I don’t see the Boss Tweeting 55, until his Keyboard Warriors are allowed back on the Battle Field! IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
26 November, 05:20
waiting for elong to find the "enable account button".

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 November, 05:23
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Do you remember your handle there Twitter?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 November, 05:36
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
During this stall, there is talk on twat about apple and google dropping the twit ap, and elon considering offering his own Tesla phones for people who want the twit ap.

So much is moving fast while people are put in states of suspension and anticipation.

Poor decisions are made in such a cauldron.

I am keeping everything at a miles reach distance and plan to double my time in nature over the next few months.

In my dreams last night waters were murky. That was a heads-up for me to be still for a while until the waters clear again. No need to get the attention of sharks.

I know apple and googles logos are satanic as well.
I won't be getting a Tesla phone
When will the use of symbolism just stop already?

I love you all. Godspeed🙏💛🕊️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
26 November, 04:07
😁

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 November, 03:48
We gonna shut the internet down

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
26 November, 03:37
Delicious!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
26 November, 03:34
How cool would it be if this flood of reestablished accounts on twitter collapsed this internet 😉 and ushered in Starlink....Elon? (subtle elbow jab) 😄

Red Edge @Rededge
26 November, 03:26
Can't wait to get back on there

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
26 November, 12:19
i see red pill Reigning all over Twittville. iam looking forward to it.. i still do not have my account back yet.