Kenda West @KendaWest
Please don't yell at me. I am a lurker and watch everything, just don't always pipe in myself. I do have a question that I have been wondering.

People talk bad about folks who turn a profit off of being a fighting Patriot.
However most give the My Pillow Guy a pass. No patriot has profited more than him. Being that he is wanting to now move into politics, I am concerned if he is a 'caution' as well. If not, what's the difference. Please be nice! I am asking an honest question!
09:43 AM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by KendaWest in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
26 November, 10:10
In response Kenda West to her Publication
The difference I see, Lindell is selling products that people 'understand'. We use pillows, sheets, and other of his products for their obvious uses. Others are promoting objects that are nothing more than a 'symbol' of support for Trump, but are promoting them with misleading claims. Ask them questions here on AU, and let's see what we can learn...that is, if you get a reply at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
26 November, 10:01
In response Kenda West to her Publication
pillow guy was in biz before all this and is using his wealth to try to help imho
others are using capitalism to their advantage
key word their

good question

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kenda West @KendaWest
26 November, 10:02
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Thank you for responding! THAT makes perfect sense!