Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
27 November, 07:03
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Thank you for this info. It never ends...hopefully soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
26 November, 10:14
his last words of video. “they want to enslave you with lack of knowledge “ hits home. those lined chemtrails are now considered normal clouds by the younger kiddos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
26 November, 10:03
we dug a new well a couple of years ago. we hit a natural spring and now have a fantastic water source.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 November, 08:56
Fascinating! I have always been drawn to water for healing, even as a small child I would seek a pool or a bath if I did not feel well. I thought it was because I am an Aquarian 😊 (Feb bday) , but I think it is a natural instinct in all of us! 🤷‍♀️

“Aquarius' symbol is the Waterbearer, signifying finer energies brought down to Earth. Aquarius hears what others don't, and brings a seer's perspective to day-to-day events. This is a group and friend oriented sign, known for its interest in causes that advance humanity”.

Aren’t we in the time of Aquarius now? “WATCH THE WATER”!!!