Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
25 November, 09:07
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
RUSSIAN PLACE ALL CARDZ ON DESK...

THIS IS TRULLY BIBLICAL.
CIVILISATION VERSUS SATANS HORDES.

WHAT WILL BE SATANS HORDES "RED LINE"?

WHEN KILLARY, MC NONAME AND LINDSAY GRAHAM PLANED 2017 USA DIRECT WAR AGAINST RUSSIA ON UKRAINE, AND NOW, IN 2022 WE HAVE... SUPRISE SUPRISE...

USA FINANCED WAR ON UKRAINE AGAINST RUSSIA. DO YOU THINK, THAT USA DEMONZ WILL STOP, JUST LAY DOWN WEAPONZ AND "OK BOYS, YOU WIN, GOD WIN"? 🤔

https://youtu.be/C2Pt-LnQ2...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 09:28
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
LOL!! Oh OF COURSE the demonz won't lay down their beloved wars, however, they WILL be forced into it!! I don't know what exactly the plan is, but I do know that I trust those in charge (and it's NOT the demoncrats😏) and all these demonic activities- child & human trafficking all over the world, wars, preying on poor countries in Africa, keeping the people of Iran subdued, stealing our money thru illegal taxation, among many other things, WILL soon be stopped!! Yes, it IS going to happen😁😎 Just watch!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
25 November, 08:44
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Normies think this is all made up. Spread this far and wide‼️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 09:35
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
YEP!! But it's all gonna come out pretty soon!!🙌🙌🙌