Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Chicki Chic @Chicki
26 November, 12:20
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
HEmophilia is a rare genetic bleeding disorder. You are born with it, you cannot get it from a vaccine. I believe the vax is responsible for alot of bad stuff, but hemophilia isnt one of them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 November, 11:49
So 3.5 mil to fix U , because of a vax that they gave u for free!
Only to give U a heart attack when U C the bill Awesome!🤯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 November, 05:44
Last attempt to awaken the normies.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
25 November, 05:33
interesting blood clotting??? does seem to be a bunch of that happening these days - imagine that - Pharmaceutical companies have a drug ready to go

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
25 November, 05:26
So to help all their victims, all their (Big Pharma) money will be confiscated and all their accounts blocked.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 November, 05:08
MODERN MEDICINE...CREATE THE DISEASE THEN CREATE THE CURE

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
25 November, 05:09
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
exactly

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 November, 05:44
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Then soak the sick for every dime they have.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 November, 05:02
Mine was a little cheaper, I avoided getting a vax 👀