Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
25 November, 04:29
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
This could be what's behind the sudden surge in LGBT and feminizing males.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
25 November, 04:27
sick!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
25 November, 04:27
WILL POWER still rules andif people are aware of this, have a deep sense of who they are at their core and what their core values are, they can catch and override any ulterior programming.

This takes an effort at being cognizant- no auto pilot functioning.

Regualrly throughout that day, pause and ask yourself, why am I doing what I am doing?

Is it typical for me to do something like this, feel this way, think this way?

Was there something else I wanted to be doing or had to say?

Start checking regularly to catch any funny business. Even if we haven't been injected since childhood.

The heart knows us at the core. Practice being centered in the heart, coming from the heart, and running everything through the heart.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
25 November, 05:32
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
25 November, 04:20
Rewriting God the Creator's "Book of Life", i.e. DNA - and weaponizing it

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 November, 04:11
transfer of consciousness ..they been doing that awhile.. ie 📺Altered carbon

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
25 November, 04:11
transfer of consciousness ..they been doing that awhile.. ie 📺Altered carbon

Ange Love @LoveM
25 November, 04:03
No No No!!! Mark of the beast🤬they are do arrogant with their knowledge! I only will have the Holy Spirit within me 🙏🏻✨🕊❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 November, 04:02
ive been thinking about this video. ty for sharing