Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Not having a good day . . . I pray all of the time for the strength that President Trump, Field McConnell and General Flynn all have. I'm just having one of those days where I need a good cry. The worst part about all of this is feeling so disconnected to people that I love. It really hurts.
03:40 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
06 February, 03:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Rest easy, knowing that we will all be united in the truth soon. i know it's difficult to wait - but the Awakening has begun. Truth, evidence is being exposed. Imagine how much will be revealed during the impeachment! 🙌🏻

It has to be this way. All evidence must be disclosed. The World needs to see it exposed - and in a manner which clears Trumps name.

If the military took over now and started broadcasting truth, there would still be many who would doubt it or claim that it was manipulation.

It is not for us to judge or to try and reason as to why the plan isn't farther along. We see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
06 February, 03:51
Crying is a necessary purge for cleansing. Empaths pick up the energy of the collective. We're like a filtration system. Please know there are countless of us with you and we send love and support while you're doing this spiritual work for humanity! 💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
06 February, 03:43
I felt that way after General Flynn’s interview yesterday. Many smart patriots lifted me up. We get weary and this spiritual battle is HARD. You are in my prayers. God will make a way. I have no doubt that He has already made that way.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
06 February, 03:42
We can relate big big hugs!