Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I do not not have proof of where they sent the worst vaccines but Rural Ky was hit hard. I have been to 9 vaxxed funerals in last year of which 1 was a close friend. She was only 52 and had a massive stroke in front of her classroom of autistic kids just weeks after her 2nd vax. Blood clot in brain.
The others died from clots as well. I talked to every family member after the funerals to know for sure.
I know of over 20 people who are having huge complications, one is my Dad who barely made it. Was admitted 2 days after his vaccine. Kidney shut down from spike proteins.
I could go on and on. I know too many.
02:34 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Crumb Catcher, click on at the bottom under it