The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
06 February, 07:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
06 February, 09:59
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
i watched the video. One thing i noticed, Juan did not interrupt or try to 'correct' Charlie. So i found his statement to be a bit more credible for that reason. Juan is usually very good about saying he might not agree or reminding folks about all the DIS-information out there, but he said NOTHING. stayed quiet? Also, i do NOT believe the Mil 'announce' dates for anything. posts are circulating Charlie stated Feb 12 mil take over airwaves. that is not something i would share or believe in. Feb 19th SCOTUS cases (MI, PA, GA) w/Powell & Wood, come into play. Lots to play out this month

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
06 February, 11:04
In response Teresa Sovine to his Publication
How about a link to said video.

Teresa Sovine @BabyRed
03:19 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by BabyRed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Sovine, click on at the bottom under it