Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social - 11:06am Eastern...
11:23 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 August, 11:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I pray that people will see this post. We have two moms who have lost their daughters and need our love and support. @Faith11286 and @Miskell2024 . Please go see their profiles and do what you can to help them. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 August, 11:07
I can't find VK on Truth anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 09:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
He is there - @ realvincentkennedy
he just hasn't posted since April. Said he's locked out bc of his VPM.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 December, 12:54
i do believe, without love this life has no meaning♥️so praying love for everyone of us just trying to find our way

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 November, 01:30
Elon’s already on it. 😁

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
25 November, 10:30
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I bet Musky knows alot bout luff..🤣🤣🤣

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 November, 01:19

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 November, 12:38

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 November, 07:12
I love humanity.
It's just people I can't stand!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 06:06
💥👍😃

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 November, 04:06
I thought i was going to die alone and then God gave me a child . He is so loving and kind and good and smart, absolutely brilliant.
At 20 he works to find a cure for cancer I told him it’s already been found and to never give up hope on our Future , no matter what the scientists of yesterday say.

24 November, 04:15
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
amazing.
you must be so proud, Julie!

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
24 November, 02:12
This is so true!

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 November, 01:35
❤️

Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
24 November, 01:04
If we ignore love we endure long suffering. We are made in God's image. It's a must component for happiness/joy.

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
24 November, 12:45
truth

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 November, 12:22
Remember to chose Love ❤️

Nickthe ANON donated @Nicktheanon
24 November, 12:20
Happy Thanksgiving K and Vincent

24 November, 12:29
In response Nickthe ANON to his Publication
Same to you M!♥️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
24 November, 12:19
love one another

Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 November, 12:02
Happy Thanksgiving! LOVE you all!!
We are so blessed, be thabkful today and spread that Love!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 November, 11:48

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
24 November, 11:47
LOVE is the answer.
See with eyes of Love.
LOVE

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 November, 11:46
❤️Without Love, Friends & Family it would all be a Very Hollow Victory!! Life is So Much More than just Self

Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
25 November, 09:53
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Amen!😊

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
24 November, 11:44
LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!
TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.
I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.
THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.

9-12-22
GODS TALKING:

THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.
LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS.

24 November, 11:48
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY!!
TO THIS END CHRIST BOTH DIED, AND ROSE, AND REVIVED, THAT HE MIGHT BE LORD BOTH OF THE DEAD AND LIVING. ROMANS 14:9
LISTEN TO YOUR ENTER EAR AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. IT'S SIMPLE.
LISTEN, BELIEVE, AND HAVE FAITH.
YOU ONLY NEED ME YOUR FATHER!
LOVE IS THE 5D.
LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 CORINTHIANS 13:8.
I BELIEVE GOD IS CALLING US, BECAUSE IT IS TIME FOR HIS STORM/WRATH AND HE WILL BE CLOSING THE DOOR SOON TO REDEMPTION. THE TIME IS NOW.
THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS SO TAKE IT UP WITH GOD. GOD BLESS MY FELLOW HUMANS.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 November, 08:40
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Yes! Yes! Yes! 🙌🏼

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
So True

Mr_ Spock_007 @MrSpock_007
24 November, 11:42
Yes, indeed.

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
24 November, 11:39
Love is the most powerful force in the world. If people tell you that the opposite of love is fear, it is not so. Love just is. Love has no opposite. Remember that, dear one. Love has no opposite. Love just is. It is the answer to everything. Everything. - Dolores Cannon ❤️✨🌈✨💫

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
24 November, 11:51
In response Mirella Petkovic to her Publication
"Only Love is Real"

not sure who said it when I heard it

Another
"there is only One of us here"

First John
"... and the Word became flesh"

when I read that "for the first time" again,
the Word I heard Within

Love

Peace be unto all

WWG1WGA

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 November, 11:35
🥰🙏🏼

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 November, 11:29
Spot on! Happy Thansgiving Kim