Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
09 February, 06:02
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
What if this whole impeachment thing is so they can inject FISAGate, RussiaGate, IG Report, Election Fraud, Etc...etc.... 🤔 They are in control and we have been waiting on ALL these investigations....I think that is the BOOMERANG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
07 February, 05:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 01:59
I like this meme. Excellent rebuttal to a lot of the stupid crap said about Q - like those stupid references by MSM that say Q is a "conspiracy theory." That doesn't even make sense. How can a research group be a "theory."

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
07 February, 01:39
Would like to save this Picture for Future reference, how would I do that?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 February, 01:54
In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication
RIght-click your mouse and click "Save Image As" then name file and save it to whatever folder you want to keep it in. (I have a meme folder to save stuff like this.)

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 10:42
This is BS, you know what we had??? The constitution, and the Former Presdient Trump flew away and left us on our own. Nov, Dec, Jan, gone and soon will be Feb will nothing done. March 4? yeah another date to pass by while Biden sells us off to China. America had a good run and now God's is dealing with our evil we let happen

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
06 February, 10:43
In response lisa betten to his Publication
You want some cheese with that whine?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 February, 08:45
Right there with you

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 February, 08:31
He was my first step into the rsbbit hole

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
06 February, 08:14
Thought I'd give your meme a bit of an uplift. Hope you like it!

JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
06 February, 06:08

Femme Patriot17 @FemmePatriot17
06 February, 05:37

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 10:45
In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication
Did anyone not see the Former President Trump get on a plane an fly away not using the powers of our constitution to protect us? Nov, Dec Jan dates are gone. What about all those deltas? Feb and March will go by as well.

Jim Burton @HazY
06 February, 03:44

lisa betten @leb
06 February, 10:46
In response Jim Burton to his Publication
Where did the rabbit come from and when did that get added in? This is all bull shit meant to keep the sheep thinging about hope and not the Hell that is about to take us over. I can't deal with this anymore.

Having Fits @HavingFits
06 February, 03:33
I get everything except pt 1. No one? and why is sole spelled sole instead of Soul...(that of which I am very privledged to have.)

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
06 February, 03:38
In response Having Fits to her Publication
I believe this is sole, meaning only a quantity of one (1).

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
06 February, 03:18
SOLID GOLD!

COME ON PATRIOTS...
EYES ON SuperBowl ADS, HALF-TIME & AFTER-SHOW ...
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
LET'S...DO...THIS!

Having Fits @HavingFits
06 February, 03:35
In response VickiLynn Roberts to her Publication
Also indicators say Puppy bowl. Jaun O savin mentione and fake bidens dogs participating???? I have a rare white German Shepherd. I read the dog in the ad is NOT major or is a very keen dog.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 February, 03:13
Double Meanings exsist - "Soul Weapons" - research, logic, and faith.

Mike Honcho @BertActual
06 February, 03:09
4. OUR SOLE WEAPONS ARE LOGIC, RESEARCH, & MEMES *

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
06 February, 03:08
suivre le lapin blanc ..😎