SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
What if the clock works the same way as the drops?
The drops started at 0, what if the first cycle counted as 0 also?
That would mean done in 30 ends 12/1?
+ 10/30/2017 lines up with 12/3. (123)
05:13 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 November, 10:14
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
I believe it t will be over before the end of the year based on the research I've done and a lot of critical thinking. Some people are skeptics and will try to poke holes in others beliefs. I try to avoid them, especially these days when there's so much that's starting to be revealed. Skeptical people don't base their arguments on facts or research, they just don't believe anything that their TV didn't tell them. Whether it's flat Earth, or Trump coming back, they'll always argue against it because there's no "proof."
Just wait til they find out their TV has been lying to them.😛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 November, 09:53
more 'done in 30' VK's c flipped 30 days ago tomorrow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 01:38
and he did say FryDay is right around the corner....so maybe the e flips tomorrow

American Girl @Americangirl
24 November, 08:13
interesting thought...

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 November, 05:51
Ready!! 💪🏽

Golden Times donated @Golden
24 November, 05:33
I count 31,
are you thinking the clock makes 2 cycles before it counts 1 ?

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 November, 06:44
In response Golden Times to her Publication
so start = 0 and the 1st cycle is cycle 0.
1 is then followed by cycle 1 etc.
So 31 would mark 30 cycles complete.