Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 06:36
It's pretty awesome to think someone somewhere is having the best day of their life today. Someone's just got their dream job. Someone else just had a baby. Somebody is being proposed to tonight. Someone somewhere recieved some sort of good news today. We can't all have the best day on the same day otherwise we wouldn't have anyone to celebrate it with us. Today or maybe even tomarrow could be your best day, so keep going, the best is yet to come! 🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 November, 07:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
WE SLAVICS SEEN THIS MINDSET AS HOPIUM DEALERSHIP😂😂😂

WE GENERALLY ARE NOT THAT MUCH ADDICTED TO DRAMA AS YANKEES ARE.

FOR US, EVERY YANKEE IS OVERREACTING

LIFE AS WE KNOWZ IT ITS FULL OF AMERICAN INTRIGUES, WHICH PLAGUES OUR LIFES IN VARIOUS FORM...

SICK CULTURE
SICK MUSIC
SICK TALKING HEADZ

ITS HARD TO SEE YOU AS HUMANZ😂😂😂

BUT I EVERY DAY HONESTLY TRYING TO FOUND SOMETHING GOOD ON YOUR SICK SPECIE🤞🤞🤞

https://youtu.be/SrpLoZ7K5...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 07:40
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Jesus

23 November, 07:42
In response Evangelina to her Publication
JA? 😁😁😁
I ALWAYS LISTEN... JUST ASK WHAT YOU WANT TO ASK.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 07:54
Fake.

You are lost.

23 November, 08:00
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
MANKIND GIF OF FREE WILL ITS MANKIND BLESSING AND ALSO A CURSE.

YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE YOUR OMEN CAREFULLY MINE FREN. 😁😁😁

YOU HAVE FREE WILL TO DENY MY.
AS MANY BEFORE YOU.

BUT IT DOES NOT CHANGE YOUR OWN FATE. ALL BIBLE IS ABOUT THIS TOPICS.

ITS LITERALLY WASTE OF YOUR GOD GIVEN TIME, DO NOT RESEARCH AND USE HEART.

https://youtu.be/Q9jJufz9R...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 November, 08:29
please go delete that gory post you made on Serah’s post.

I have nothing else to say.

23 November, 08:42
WHY? WHY WE HAVE TO TURN BLIND EYE JUST NOT HURT SOMEONE FEELINGZ, WHEN TEN OF THOUSANDZ UKRAINES ARE VICTIMZ OF USA PROXY WAR TO COVER UP DEMOKRATIC POTUS CRIME SPREE?!?

I AM NOT HYPOCRITE.
I SEEN HELL.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
thats like going into a nursery and ruining floor. are you ignorant or dumb. she didnt ask for your opinion on a bloody war. she said something gentle , which you obviously have no concept of.

you dont get it. i pray you will one day. till then, goodbye.
08:48 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
23 November, 09:01
NOPE.

YOU ONLY SEEN, WHAT YOUR MILITARY HUSNANDZ AND WIFES RUTTINOUSLY DID TO OTHERS...

NOTHING LESS, NOTHING MORE.

I AM HERE TO BE PUBLIC VOICE OF THOSE 7.500.000.000 UNHEARD, THREATENED BY USA NAZI REGIME POLICIES.

THEY HAVE TO SPEAK THEIR PIECE ALSO, TO LET YOU KNOW, HOW FRAGILE MINORITY "WESTERN WORLD" ACTUALLY REPRESENT. AND ITS POLICIES ARE SIMPLY DISGUSTING TO WORLD MAJORITY OF POPULATION, WHICH WE HAVE TO RESPECT, IF WE WANT LABBELED THEMSELVES AS DEMOCRACY AND NOT MILITARY TYRRANNY...

https://youtu.be/QNJL6nfu_...