The Mac @TheMac
Ion channels are macromolecular complexes whose functions are exquisitely tuned by interacting proteins. Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET) is a powerful methodology that is adept at quantifying ion channel protein-protein interactions in living cells. For FRET experiments, the interacting partners are tagged with appropriate donor and acceptor fluorescent proteins. If the fluorescently-labeled molecules are in close proximity, then photoexcitation of the donor results in non-radiative energy transfer to the acceptor, and subsequent fluorescence emission of the acceptor
01:53 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 November, 09:11
In response The Mac to his Publication
You didn't include an age restriction on your post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
27 November, 07:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
: an age under or over which something can or cannot be done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 November, 04:54
LET THERE BE LIGHT!

HEALING HANDS OF LIGHT

The Mac @TheMac
24 November, 05:01
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:37
Is it "How does Luciferase work" for $500?

Nana was warned about Luciferase before we had the death vaxx.

Just guessing here cause most everything you know is way over my head in the lifetime, but now in one of my other lifetimes I have seen or perhaps it is a remote viewing of a future timeline (I cant really tell which) Nana is smart like you, Mac!
In what I saw I was working with many other ET species on very complicated engineering of technology for the future.

Love you thanks for hanging with us here too!

https://www.britannica.com...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
24 November, 05:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
HUMAN BODIES SCANNED AT AIRPORTS FOR LUCIFERASE

FORCED VACCINATION FOR CONNECTING FLIGHTS (RUMBLE_

https://stateofthenation.c...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
24 November, 12:24
I often have no idea what you're talking about but I've appreciated your presence in our Patriot family for a very long time.

Happy Thanksgiving The Mac! 🇺🇸