~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
I’ve noticed that a lot of people are opening themselves up more here on AU. I think it’s because we’ve known each other for such a long time now and we’re starting to feel comfortable with our surroundings. I also believe that our vibrations and frequencies are being intertwined with one anothers.
God has put us all here together for a reason and I believe that reason is for us to SHINE THE LIGHT ON THE TRUTHS.
You all are my family and friends
and I want you to know that
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
AND
HAPPY THANKSGIVING..
11:50 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
24 November, 08:36
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Happy Thanksgiving Theo, and everyone! Sending hugs to all; and message for the day for all spending time at a family dinner table….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
23 November, 11:26
Much love to you and our Au family😊. Happy Thanksgiving!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
23 November, 11:07

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
23 November, 10:45

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 November, 10:12
Love to us all...we are family. Happy Thanksgiving!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 November, 09:13
Love you Brother.

#BlessUp

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 November, 09:12
We need each other more than ever! Just knowing you all are here is so comforting❤️Happy Thanksgiving my peeps! Love you

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 09:11
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Theo! :)

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 November, 09:03
Thank you Theo. Ditto. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
23 November, 08:55
Anonup is probably the most positive and intellectually mature social media platform out there. Glad to be in good company! Happy Thanksgiving!

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 November, 08:04
Love you too!

23 November, 08:17
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Thank you.❤️🙏

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 November, 08:03
Happy Thanksgiving, Theo 🦃🍗🍻

23 November, 08:17
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Same to you Mike. I hope you and your family have a great day.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
23 November, 06:22

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
23 November, 05:44

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
23 November, 05:29
HAPPY THANKSGIVING AU FAMILY🦃

23 November, 05:30
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Love it. LoL

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 November, 05:25
I believe it is because we know we are not 'The Judge". Our pain is growth.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 November, 05:19
💚🌟💚

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
23 November, 05:19
❤️✨🌈✨💫

Judy Anonette @biju
23 November, 05:13
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I enjoy it here because people are respectful of others, at least most of the time they are. Our posts are not censored and a lot of support is given by others who are often going through the same situations with family, work, etc. Happy Thanksgiving!