⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Obamacare was created specifically for child trafficking. Listen as David Straight explains this.

Join: RevealedEye
08:30 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 09:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
https://www.adl.org/blog/s...
idk anything but what if they were using this guy to infiltrate us........thats what the cia does......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 08:55
CIA never trust anything they say ever...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
23 November, 08:40
He used Social Security money to do this...I believe Prince William was involved...SES.....

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 08:34
WOW!!!

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
23 November, 09:40
Just wait till the sleepers learn this, I already know a few that does not believe me. They will find, it's okay

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
23 November, 09:39
I need to relisten to DS! Thanks for the Reminder!!

https://youtu.be/xh_ZbLjNd...

Awake Now @Awakenow
23 November, 09:26
Wait until all the Normies understand this. Wow...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 09:24
and our health care system almost crashed because of obama and evil pedovores

fining patriots that refused to have obamacare when they lost insurance 2 percent that went to the coffers fo the irs, which is wrong and evil and unconstitutional, but we won't get that money back, will we?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
23 November, 09:23
I was forced to get Obama care for a month in between Jobs. I sent in 600$ and never received a card. They went bankrupt and kept my money.

Truth Seeker @TruthSeeker_911
23 November, 09:23
At every turn, they have taken away parents rights. This literally makes me unable to breathe! Leave our children alone!! 🤬There are no words for this evil abomination to our Heavenly Father! NCSWIC

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
23 November, 09:16
Shit.

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
23 November, 09:04
That is not all he exposes. Watch the entire 5 part of that and you will never be the same or look at your government the same, I promise you that!!!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
23 November, 08:57
OMG!! The things we didn't know.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
23 November, 08:57
OMG!! The things we didn't know.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 November, 08:32
Que verite arrive 😎☝️yes We Can