Only people mentioned by Sparkledocawake in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 January, 02:56
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
me too! twatter got me twice! once same time as Gen. Flynn, took test, signed upbagain yesterday and after about 2 hours got me again! Glad I'm finding my friends here, it seems just in time!
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrMojo Risin @DeadRockStar
11 January, 02:45
same here, just getting my sea legs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 January, 02:41
Glad to see you here. Got booted from twitter 1/8 glad to see someone i felt like family. Felt lost the last couple days. Didn't realize would miss everyone and couldn't say bye

Joe Ford @HeadsUpDIsmayed
11 January, 02:37
πŸ˜ƒYou might want to trim your notices back. Unlike Twatter, they don't shadow ban, block or governor you here. You will be inundated with nitifications.Welcome aboard the Anon Train.

Betzyz Niece @BetzyzNiece
11 January, 02:36
Welcome!! You will like it here!!

LQve Trump @LoveTump
11 January, 02:32
New here too. Please follow back, I'm now following you.
WE are the news now

James Dean @Wait_its_time
11 January, 02:24
just carrying on the good fight, welcome

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
11 January, 02:20
Welcome. Its Nice A Comfy Here. Enjoy

Just Jane @JustJane
11 January, 02:19
glad your here with the rest of us.

illusion Confusion @illusionConfusion
11 January, 02:14
You look familiar. πŸ˜‚ Thanks for the link.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 January, 02:14
Were you on Twitter? I feel like I remember you. Anyway WELCOME(:

Melissa Altman @AltmanPatriot71
11 January, 02:12
me too!

Joanne Earnshaw @Penelope
11 January, 01:59
me too.!! Just getting uesd to it.πŸ’œπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸ’œ

Sharon Beseda @Firefly777
11 January, 01:59
Still trying to figure it out. Hope everyone will find there way here!! Any updates? Insurrection act true? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Becky McLendon @Beckles_172
11 January, 01:57
😎glad I found you here. we sure need to stick together through this!

Becky McLendon @Beckles_172
11 January, 01:57
😎glad I found you here. we sure need to stick together through this!

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
11 January, 01:45
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‰πŸ’—πŸ™Welcome to the show,heard there's a storm coming through. Blessings and love

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
11 January, 01:45
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ˜‰πŸ’—πŸ™Welcome to the show,heard there's a storm coming through. Blessings and love

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
11 January, 01:43
Welcome - This place just opened yesterday, it is growing crazy fast.

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
11 January, 01:42
πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Home is where the heart is.

Susie MAGA @susieQ
11 January, 01:13
We are up, that's what! Welcome to the party!!

Susie MAGA @susieQ
11 January, 01:13
We are up, that's what! Welcome to the party!!