Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
22 November, 09:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Twoday is my birthday. Stepped outside to my car to shop for a turkey. A military helicopter flew directly over me not very far above. My house is between the airport and summit and helos fly by often. But never directly overhead like today with me standing in the driveway. Very cool.
Maybe it was a B'day greeting. Grabbed a small pumpkin pie to celebrate with spouse tonight. My b'day is usually combined with Thanksgiving Day.
A very Special Day Twoday!
🐸😊🥂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 November, 10:42
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 10:54
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Birthday Blessings 🥳

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
22 November, 11:50
Twosday greetings from GTMO844 and 845.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 November, 11:03
Wow!! 🙌

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 10:05

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
22 November, 11:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
just spitball ing here
duece duece

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 November, 09:06
Always loved two fer two'sday!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
22 November, 09:05
11 11 11 11 11 11

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 November, 09:19
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
💛

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 November, 08:57
Taco 🌮🌮 Twos-Day 😁