Night Shift @kekerista
21 November, 09:38
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh my πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
i did have to go look lol

+ this :)
10:49 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
22 November, 06:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
someones avi lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
22 November, 01:08
i even checked on the agg. to see if it was a deleted truth lol it wasnt. pretty good fake thoπŸ˜‰

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 November, 11:21

LeLe John @Grace1125
21 November, 11:03
me thinks they been testing amd ugrading amd thats why the long hours at twit plus the whole catching pedos thing, cause we all know Twits gonna blow when it happens and they puttin on a fun rivalry to really get peeps going. Brilliant. what of only three are left…Twit,,TS and AU when it all goes down (?) whos then in Control of the News ❀️