American Girl @Americangirl
I'd like to say something and I hope you all understand what I'm saying. I'm not perfect. I stumble and sometimes fall. But I keep my faith in every way. Through my FAITH and the Love and support of you guys "my fellow Patriots" its easier to get back up. I feel the love and vibes from y'all! When I'm having a bad day from trying to show or tell my family or friends the truth and them not understanding. Or just having a bad day in general. I feel uplifted! I'm reminded that I'm not alone. We're family here and I love that! Thank you and love you guys❣❤❤❤
02:01 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Americangirl in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
06 February, 10:29
In response American Girl to her Publication
Prior to waking, we were the people that couldn’t see the forest through the trees. That is why the elites do whatever they want against us. We are awake now as anon’s, digital soldiers seeking truth. A worthy cause for the betterment of humanity and to raise up the downtrodden. What is not to like here? The others will wake when it is their time.

Genuine candor is hard to find. The hand of that which is good has brought you here. Trust your God given instincts and never quit being you! The plan is in your heart, ie that which is good... WWG1WGA against the evil establishment/God Wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
06 February, 09:30
same❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 08:29
Yes, we are family. (that song is now playing in my head! aarrrggghhh).

I must be from the side no one likes to talk about!

And worry if I show up at the family reunions...

LOL

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 07:21
i feel lost alot in that people are dividing abd i feel so all alone/. i rely on God but maybe a real person would be nice sometimes. thank God and all of you for continuous support

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
i feel lost alot in that people are dividing abd i feel so all alone/. i rely on God but maybe a real person would be nice sometimes. thank God and all of you for continuous support

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 February, 05:40
❤️🙏😇

Law & Physics @physics171
06 February, 05:33
Excellent, thank you for sharing, shareable waves, world hugs, in it together, strong in abilites to handle the storm, to share in strength, raising a collective energetic field, frequency, unified field matters, powerful emotions, enjoying the ride, wave mechanics of love and light to shine so extra bright, fight, fight, fight.
😁💜😁💜😁💜

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
06 February, 05:31
I know it's frustrating. I have family members that can't see it...I was even told I'm to involved in "that Q stuff" 😂😂. Q said to quit trying to wake people up, (I'll try to find that post) and that they HAVE TO BE SHOWN. Our job is being there for them once they do wake up to show them support. I appreciate and love every single patriot on this forum. If it weren't for you all, I would literally be standing alone with only God next to me. "When everything looks down, look UP." 😉

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
06 February, 05:31
Ditto. 🕊️❤️🌟🙏🏻(((HUG)))

Jamie Designs @Catknit77
06 February, 05:25
Love to you and all!

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
06 February, 05:25

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
06 February, 05:24
You are certainly not alone in how you feel ❤️

Seeing the brain washing in full effect on people you care about can take a big toll some days. I'm so thankful that all of us patriots have a place to connect finally 🙌💗

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
06 February, 05:22
Aww! 🙂 You are loved back! 💞

Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
06 February, 02:59
It is lovely having this place of acceptance and love. i second your statement. Thank goodness for this platform and these folks!

American Girl @Americangirl
06 February, 02:46
❤❤❤

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
06 February, 02:29
helping and supporting one another,
builing each other UP in the faith,
standing in the gab ,
mending broken hearts,
lifting up in prayers the front line warriors,
praying and interceding for the peolpe in
postion of authority to cause them to turn from their ways
and follow Gods ways.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 February, 02:20
Yes 🎯 same same 🙌 🙏 🇺🇸 ❤🤍💙🇺🇲🦅💪

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
06 February, 02:19
💯. id be lost without this platform and so many great patriots!! I will keep my faith and trust in this till the very end. The things Ive endured during this process have made me a stronger man with a deeper faith! We are blessed to be part of it! 🇺🇸❤️✨💫

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
06 February, 02:11
Well said; my sentiments as well! 💖

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 February, 02:04
🥰❤️🙏🏻❤️