Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
21 November, 03:28
I have a theory, Birds arent real, The white Hats now control All birds, they figured out how to hack all the Birds, we will see Bird Attacks and random Bird anomalies and strange phenomenon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 03:43
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
I don't know if all, but my friend from google said I will see some weird birds for sure...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 November, 03:56
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
I may have been hyperbolizing, as I have been known to do. Birds of a feather, flock together. Two birds, one stone. A bird in the hand, is worth two in the bush.

Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:09
I know but I have photographic memory and I still remember this weird video with pigeon hanging in the air by a wing... 😅

Only people mentioned by ParasocialParasiteParade in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
21 November, 04:15
Ok, I will stop you next time 😅

21 November, 04:15
Thats like almost a super power. Not fair.

21 November, 04:20
Thats okay, I have superpowers too, information just comes to me, I am a seer, but I cant control what information comes through, I can kind of piece stuff together, on a need to know basis I guess. I knew more when I was a kid, was talking about Hieroglyphs and shit and my parents were like wtf so they sent me to get tested and Im pretty smart apparently but of course all of that got programmed out of me in school, pretty much was over pressured so I just decided to do nothing my whole life, until now im getting all this new information through downloads and shit lol . still, would be sweet to have photographic memory. then I could really put it in cruise control lolol