Rachel T22 @RachelT
My dearest Frens....im so sorry to ask....but does anyone in the US by any chance have any hcq/plaquenil on hand ... they could sell a box to me ??
I want to order online but its gonna take too long to ship from overseas--u can dm me also...and I know u can make it but my friend needs the actual med :) thank u 🙏🙏
04:03 PM - Nov 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
22 November, 12:29
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I literally bought lemon and grapefruit, peeled them, ate them, and cooked the peels with water. The water can be portioned in 2 or 4 ml and filled up with 1/2 lemon juice and sugar and water and you get a natural bitter lemon drink that does the same, or so it appeared to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 04:47
Vitamins and supplements
Quercetin, Vitamin D, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Artemisia (sweet wormwood),
Vitamin C, L-Lysine, Alfalfa, Mullein, Zinc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 November, 04:39
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

You can buy Tonic Water which contains quinine, check the label you'll see it. Take with zinc.
Home Recipe For Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) || homemade quinine || HCQ is nothing but quinine take zinc - YouTube

WHAT IS HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE EXACTLY? IT IS NOTHING BUT QUININE. SOMETHING THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AT HOME.QUININE HAS MANY USES AND APPLICATIONS. IT IS ANALGESIC...

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 04:37
You can substitute several things for hydroxychloroquine which can be bought locally from vitamin and general stores.
I'll try to make a list.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
21 November, 04:25

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 November, 04:25
if you contact Dr. Stella and appt. you can get deliver to your house within 5 days! maybe faster if you ask! She has Drs. and Pharmacies all over States! You can get everything you need!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Dr Stella MD – Welcome to Dr. Stella Immanuel MD
https://drstellamd.com
Welcome to Dr. Stella MD. Welcome to our home online.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
21 November, 04:17
Vitamin D and C will also help, along as Curcumine/curcuma/yellow root with (knife point) black pepper.
Use it with zinc tablets. *according prescription on the bottels)