Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 November, 01:25
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
I did a deep dive on dark twitter last year. It was very, very bad. I am so glad Roth is being called out. I was kind of sitting back waiting to see what Elon would do about, how soon he would do it, and thank god this is exposed. For the children!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 November, 01:32
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Also connected, dark you tube which in some ways is even worse because it's video based. My kids enjoy the minecraft gaming world on YT but I have their family settings set to "under 10 years old" because without that, they were seeing really disgusting stuffed aimed at 10 years and up.

You would think with Google owning they wouldn't want that existing but they dayum well know about it and do NOTHING.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashas Ashes @AshesToAshas
21 November, 01:21
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Looks like that bird will be singing.