Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 01:40
God gave us a brain!
Use it!
Is there any other conclusion you could possibly draw other than built by the giants that used to be on the planet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Ive come to the conclusion.
If I am to believe in any one thing in The Bible, how do I dis-believe in any one other thing in The Bible? for example;
Numbers 13:33 - And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
01:49 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by johnny1x in this post can reply
Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
06 February, 03:28
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Who were the ones saying this? They were the ones that were fearful and made up a story so no one would cross into the PromisedLand. Read Numbers 13:1-31. Joshua brought proff of what was there. The others lied. Just like we have been the victim of lies for way too many years.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Calloway @IAMservant
06 February, 02:08
5 to 6 billion copies! Many kingdoms have try to silence Gods word! They never will! The bible is TRUTH from the Holy Spirit! All of it! Look up the book of Enoch! He tells about Giants! And Enoch was not just a normal man. He was so righteous that God took Him to Be with Him! He did not die!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 February, 04:02
In response Jimmy Calloway to his Publication
Amen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 01:59
Nana does not know what in there for sure is real and what they changed, but I do have a gut feeling that [they] changed some things to keep us in fear and slaves.
I have always had the feeling in my heart that God's plan via revelations was a bit off from what I could feel he wanted for his people.
After my NDE, I came away with quite a different feeling about it.
I personally dont trust HUMANS especially jesuits to have put in the Bible word for word what God intended to be in there,

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 02:27
Look up the ancient Greek words Orge & Storge - one means familial love, as of the love of your brethren, the other means wrath. They could have flipped the whole thing around by dropping the "st" from one word to make it another. The whole message is backwards. If you need to fool the people, screw with the words of their god. For 5,586 years. We are at the end of revelation and God's Love is on the way. Blessed Be!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 February, 04:09
The Septuagint can help with that.