Only people mentioned by Jersey_Gurl in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 09:36
In response Jersey Gurl to her Publication
I remember being confused about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones Tee @jones0520
06 February, 03:52
This scientist recently published her findings on 9/11 She didn't want to go into any theories as to why it happened, she just wanted to follow the science. She also was threatened but felt that she didn't have a family so it was her obligation to finish it. Very informative. About a little over an hour and worth the watch!!! https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Dr. Judy Wood - Where Did the Towers Go? - YouTube

This is a video and picture enhanced radio show interview between Dr. Judy Wood and Regina Meredith on Conscious Media Network at http://www.cmn.tv/radio/jud...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
06 February, 02:58
It use to be if you only heard news report once on TV or radio it was true

Bee Saved @BSaved
06 February, 02:50
this pops up if you try to share it on Twitter.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
06 February, 02:38
I remember watching that interview that day, the most heavily guarded and videotape building in the United States and they don't have clear footage of what happened the only thing they show is what looks to be a missile going into the building

Jim Bean @ConsiderTheSource
06 February, 02:31
I remember that night watchning videos from gas stations and cctv around the pentago showing a fucking missile ripping down the street towards the pentagon. They were the places that hadnt had their videos confiscated yet. I wish i could find that video again. I actually wrote a couple songs about it in my band Skeleton Crew at the time.
I still believe deep down in my heart that it was a missile that hit.
It was aimed at a document storage area in the building that had been previously evacuated. Documents containing information on black ops slush funds?

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
06 February, 02:27
Quge Gaping Hole?
Or is it just me?

Truth Angel @TruthAngel
06 February, 02:27
Never forget!

The Mac @TheMac
06 February, 02:14
Over the last decade, many researchers have explored the use of nanoparticles in the construction industry to produce cement-based materials with superior properties.

Adding metal oxide nanoparticles to cement reduces its permeability to ions, increasing its strength and durability (Al-Rifaie & Ahmed, 2016).

👍🏻

The Mac @TheMac
06 February, 02:15
In response The Mac to his Publication
Upconverting nanoparticles (UCNPs) are nanoscale particles (diameter 1–100 nm) that exhibit photon upconversion. In photon upconversion, two or more incident photons of relatively low energy are absorbed and converted into one emitted photon with higher energy.