Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
21 November, 07:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
Looks like..
A Brave New World
Ye is creating?

Mr. Huxley would be proud.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 07:33
In response Red Man to his Publication
ye island is one of the anon islands purhaps🔎,bcs wherever he showing it is..it aint it☺️🩰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 November, 11:17
In response Red Man to his Publication
Laym, i see it now..

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
21 November, 01:15
What an amazing change Kanye (Ye) has made. You can see humanity in his eyes...gives me goosebumps.

memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 01:23
In response Eva Mechelle to her Publication
you know the song? naaaaanaaaanaaanaaaWait til I get my money right, wooooo good money made(...?) something tells me he has been planning this for a while..maybe with a team of higher ups social engineers?

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 November, 01:06
think he was tallking about a Q phone??

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 November, 12:47
Im sure the exposure will be, extra, much in there.

memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 12:49
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
its habbening again again

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
21 November, 11:36
Wow, he has some amazing ideas on how to help humanity. It's really amazing he just met that guy recording and invited him inside! That's love.

memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 12:54
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
no coincidences