Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
MIKE LINDELL'S 'ABSOLUTE PROOF' DOCUMENTARY - ONLY THE IMPORTANT PART

If you don't have 2 hours to watch Mike's documentary, here is the important part that starts at 1 hour and 36 minutes.
Share it with everyone you know!

Video Share Link: https://t.me/OfficialComba...

More Proof Of Election Fraud: https://t.me/OfficialComba...
How To Save Telegram Videos: https://t.me/OfficialComba...
Backup (download) - https://gofile.io/d/GMpsa6
01:35 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Tainted Halo @TaintedHalo
07 February, 12:45
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
thx!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
06 February, 08:53
i am posting this EVERY time I see it...sorry for so many re-peated post but I want to spread it to as MANY as possiable...
Blessings and Hugs Patriots..
#wwg1wga #GodWins #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seek Truth+Love @IGold
06 February, 07:58
Did anyone see a disclaimer on the video? I did not. One of my aquaintances who is a Biden supporter told me this;

Did you notice this at the beginning?

"The statements and claims expressed in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts."

Debbie ttt @De88ieT
06 February, 07:53

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
06 February, 09:24
In response Debbie ttt to her Publication
WELL SAID!!!👏👏👏👏

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
06 February, 09:27
In response Debbie ttt to her Publication

Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
06 February, 06:36
do you have the link to the full video?

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
06 February, 08:55
In response Kevin Yiengst to his Publication
It's on my page....

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 February, 03:17
thank you for the condensed version

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
06 February, 03:10
Thx Taf...❣️

VickiLynn Roberts @VickiLynn
06 February, 03:00
TafKag ... Initially when I set up my Telegram I did not permit photos/videos ...
can you help me...
I've contacted Telegram HELP, yet no answer to my PLEADING for HELP!
ThQ Grasshopper

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
06 February, 01:38
Enough is Enough America

Keep on Exposing the Voter Fraud, the Governmental and the Judicial Corruption along with Foreign Interference.

This is nothing less than treasonous actions against “We the People” of America.