Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 November, 04:03
If you think Gas is expensive at $4 a gallon Essentia water is up to $9 a gallon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 November, 06:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana finally bit the bullet and got the water system for the kitchen sink and refrigerator.

"Watch the water" has over the years almost taken on a life of it's own.

So many possible meanings it has over the years stood up for some already.

From Russian subs with technology to create supposedly half mile high tsunamis to Dams bursting, to snake venom and/or poisons in our drinking water, and geez many more.

In my visions and remote viewing I have seen HUGE explosions coming up out of the water, visions of issues with Hoover Dam, the Luciferian Statue of Liberty holding up a penis that most Americans mistake for a light half way under water, and felt the power of a Gigantic Angel standing next to the arm of God creating city size powerful storms with every wield of the sword destroying evil.

There have been many others with possibilities over the years as well.
Guess we will see eventually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 November, 07:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
YAY! Best decision.

For years they've been putting so much into our water, its no wonder we're sick all the time.

I have a Reverse Osmosis system installed in my house (installed at my parents too) .. its expensive but well worth it.

Another good unit I would recommend, which is also less expensive, is a Berkey Filter System. It can filter lake water if in need!

Only Organics @Organic
19 November, 10:35
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
what brand RO system do you recommend? looking for a whole house system

20 November, 07:41
In response Only Organics to her Publication
I honestly don't know and could not recommend a whole house one. because I have one similar to Nana's that is connected under the kitchen sink (for drinking and cooking only).
We have showerr filters that are attached to the shower heads, but they are separate from the RO.

Only Organics @Organic
20 November, 08:45
what type of shower filter do you use? i ordered a berkey and it arrived damaged so im unable to use it and we've used omica organics in the past but those do not last very long

20 November, 09:20
In response Only Organics to her Publication
I now have AquaBliss but still looking for better.

Only Organics @Organic
I'm going to start looking into these on the 'Best' list:
https://www.mamavation.com...
10:09 AM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Organic in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Organics, click on at the bottom under it