Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It will be impossible for DJT to ignore Twitter.

Wonder if he will tweet at Elon to reinstate the Anons and other Patriots.
09:14 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
21 November, 06:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
My forever Friends in can t forget.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
20 November, 06:12
Anonup is far better than twitter!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
20 November, 05:21
BQQM

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
20 November, 07:36
hes yo over 70m followers again

if he warms up on it i think it will be sharing post links to Truth Social at first. the when the timing is right boom

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 November, 12:57
Can you even imagine the TRAFFIC if we are given our old accounts?? 😂🤩🤣

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 November, 10:40
Never more possible....

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
19 November, 10:37
this is progress

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 November, 09:47
do you have the exact time trump's twitt account was re-instated ?

Red Edge @Rededge
19 November, 09:32
Then game over for MSM because we are the news now

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 November, 09:31
Seems MOAR than Plausible

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
19 November, 09:28
Trump may very well syndicate his TRUTH posts to his twitter account.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
Trump may very well syndicate his TRUTH posts to his twitter account.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 November, 09:27
I can't wait for his first Tweet. I am still kicked off too.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
19 November, 09:26
would love this. I am suspended STILL.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
19 November, 09:24
au will tear msm a new one when he does

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913

JAK DORCEE @BrettsBreed
19 November, 09:23
Have you attempted recently. They restored my account. That was after Elon got there.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
In response JAK DORCEE to his Publication
They didn't restore my account yet.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
19 November, 09:21
Let's hope it is for those too permanently suspended. At least for this last stretch of the fight. My feeling, though, Twitter will disappear when all is said and done. I agree with another anon thinking twitter was never purchased by Elon he was just the frontman for the remainder of this war. Twitter was a seized EO asset long time ago.

CharRose @CharRose
20 November, 01:54
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
I agree---I don't feel Elon bought Twitter--the "purchase/and closing phase" just didn't feel right. I think he was the man who played the part to buy it and bring back freedom of speech.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 November, 01:55
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
WOW

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 November, 09:19
ANONS NEED TO BE REINSTATED TO HELP THE AWAKENING

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 09:18
I hope so.. Im tweeting at Elon but ya know he gets tweeted at a lot but those of us on there should be asking Elon to RELEASE THE FROGS.. 🐸🐸🐸🐸

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 November, 09:16
I’m pretty comfortable here. Forgot all my original passwords and stuff. 🤷‍♀️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
19 November, 09:15
Didnt he say he wouldn’t go back to twitter ?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 November, 09:20
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
AT LEAST FOR ONE TWEET. GET BACK ON THE HORSE

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
YUP HE DID PEOPLE DONT LISTEN TO THE TRUTH THOUGH. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
https://rumble.com/v1vrgd4...