Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Elon Musk just posted that DJT’s twitter account will be reinstated after conducting a poll where he let the people decide.

Vox Populi, Vox Dei = The voice of the people
is the voice of God (Latin)

Q is posting again, DJT announced he is running for POTUS, the georgia guidestones were blown up, we have the house / senate, MAGA candidates swept midterms, fiat currency being exposed as scam it is, Biden crime family being investigated, Nancy P fired, plus SO MUCH MORE … things are lining up pretty nicely for some major JUSTICE.

Could the Storm be upon us soon,
Can The Great Awakening be too far from here,
Do you have your popcorn ready?

02-Nov-2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
4ch/pol

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.
08:20 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
24 November, 03:19
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
The Return ⤵️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 November, 01:05
He’s using it but hasnt posted (yet). He’s gone from following 0 to 49 and his followers have gone from 1.9 to 9 MILLION in just 4 hours… what a time to be ALIVE … (he has to be on twitter so q-drop 55 “look to twitter: exactly this: my fellow americans, the storm is upon us…….” can come true)

I wonder why there’s exactly 7 dots after “upon us”…….

Patriots in trusted positions.
Trust yourself.
You have seen the truth.
Time to show the world.
Focus.
FOCUS.
Ascension.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 November, 12:50
Great to see your posts again!

20 November, 01:06
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank You So Much, just got my internet turned back on and I’m SO inspired to be here :)

19 November, 09:08
Looks like he’s BACK :)