Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 November, 01:53
Imagine recieving this text 15 years after a 4 year friendship that grew apart, as life went on. :

"I'm really happy to hear you found peace in this life. Your drive to succeed impressed the hell out of an 18 yr. old me, I remember you always made "doing the right thing" seem cool.

That mentality has gotten my pasty white ass out of some pretty tight fkn jams these past few years. It's also allowed me to do a lot of good in a place where horrible shit is the norm.

I try to implement this into the new medics and emts that cycle through my firehouse. I'm starting to see that "right is cool" mentality spread.

You are a big part of a group of people that got me to this point - I've wanted to thank you for that for a long time."

You see, you imprint, more than you can focus on...

One action, one kind word, or simply your example, can change a generation.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen of Truth @queenOftruth
You are so important to us! You have a beautiful soul and one pretty heart! Lord bless you brother! WWG1WGA 🤍
02:28 PM - Nov 19, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by queenOftruth in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
19 November, 02:32
In response Queen of Truth to her Publication
Mirror!

nuff said

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396