Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Worry >>>when I start to worry about something I try to immediately remind myself that it is not of God and if I worry I am not really trusting God.

Concern and worry are different, I am not saying to just be willy nilly not responsible, but worry keeps you awake at night, worry interferes with what you are doing all day.

I try hard to stay in gratitude for what God has done for me so that worry doesn't creep in.
I have raised children tho and I know it adds another level when you are responsible for others, it is intently harder.

I have found that if I keep my thoughts on gratitude and positives, the less things to worry about come my way.

The energies have changed again today ya'll the energy waves are so strong or they are here in Nana's bubble.
I can see the waves when I close my eyes.
God is with us, we are infinite fractal pieces of Him.

https://youtu.be/3wK2kKMrC...
SURRENDER YOUR WORRIES TO GOD | Live In Peace - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

Are you tired of living with worry and anxiety? Take your worries to the Lord in prayer and leave them there. When we give our burdens, worries, and cares to...

11:28 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it