Truth Sleuth @Longrower
Would someone please explain to me why do people even now still hate President Trump with such a visceral passion? Were they programmed by The Media? Educators?

I don't think it's because he's rich: so was Paris Hilton and they (I suspect some of the same people hating on DJT, in fact) fawned all over her.

I can't believe it's because he's famous: so were Queen Elizabeth, Prince Andrew, rappers x and y and z.

And I can't buy that it's his "mean tweets" which evokes their response.

Yours truly,
Mystified
08:12 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Longrower in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
19 November, 08:34
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
I've asked quite a few people why they hate PDJT and have gotten responses that have been seen from every MsM news outlets. they really don't know why.
Before Trump seriously threw his hat in the ring to run for president, he was loved by pretty much everyone. They all wanted to be seen with him. He had a popular show for a long time that everyone wanted to be a part of. Of course, there were those that didn't like him at all, but it's not like it is now.
PDJT, is hated because he knows who these people are and how sick and evil they've been for years. He'd go to parties where elites were and never drank alcohol, but he watched all of the drunken slobs these so called "elites" are when they let their guard down. He has the receipts and knows of the skeletons in all their closets. He wouldn't be bought and wouldn't play their games. they couldn't bribe him because he's clean. So they've mounted the effort to try and do everything to make him give up. not going to happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 November, 06:30
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Brilliant. I think you nailed it with "he couldn't be bought".

That, and timing. I've watched and learned them for decades. It's apparently time for them to "charge the hill", so to speak. A final assault on total dominion of our species. They're after *us*, and PDJT is just in the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
19 November, 08:33
Because he went directly and openly against the liberal left's agenda. Oh, and I'm sure more than a few Soros robots were paid to spread the hate. Programming did the rest.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 November, 08:22
Wizards and Warlocks...It's Black Majic definitely MK ULTRA MIND CONTROL DEMONIZED TRUMP THRU REPETITION AND FALSE INFORMATION AND PROPAGANDA....MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA...IT'S INSANE FOR THEM TO HATE TRUMP TO THIS EXTENT...CAN ONLY BE EXPLAINED THAT THE MEDIA BRAINWASHED THE POPULATION AS BEST THEY COULD..."PROGRAMED" THEM WITH DISINFORMATION AND I'M SURE A FEW MAJIC SPELLS AS WELL...SERIOUS BLACK MAJIC

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
20 November, 06:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
That's a significant part of it, I agree.

They used the tool of mandated school(s) to program the young. Excellent book by JTGatto: "Weapons of Mass Instruction" really opened my eyes to what I was seeing with my nieces almost 30 years ago. Thankfully our sons just edged past the full-on assault that followed their attendance.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 November, 08:22
They TRUST the media... they TRUST Rachel Maddow...
Seriously.

You can't have a conversation about it - without a total and complete meltdown............ I know one personally.. it's like a genetic code or something.. Something definitely programmed in them...