Beck Step @BlonDDE45
So... here's my wild thought for the day.

They have started another "investigation" of President Trump and they bring in this "special prosecutor" to do it, Jack Smith. The left is celebrating him, calling him a "pitbull" and does the job fast. "I can think of no-one better suited than Jack Smith. Vast experience prosecuting public corruption cases, treacherous national security violations, and crimes against humanity. Absorbs complex facts instantly. Perfect for Donald Trump". "Jack Smith is the consummate professional and career DOJ prosecutor. Not a political bone in his body. And a skilled and fast prosecutor who does not let the grass grow under his feet. In short, a terrific choice if you are appointing a Special Counsel". (Quotes from the left) He supposedly is an independent and no ties to any political party. What if this is actually a whitehat operation and it ends up he starts investigating and ends up going after the left? Year of the BOOMERANG??
07:26 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 December, 08:39
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Hey feisty, just saying hi and your messages don't work. I'm in Reno/Tahoe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 December, 08:39
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Hey feisty, just saying hi and your messages don't work. I'm in Reno/Tahoe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396